Pages

Friday 28 March 2014

my anut new house

The cyclone happened when my cousin was moving to an new house

 MOST IMPORTANT POINT: There was a cyclone and it happened at Auckland but my cousin was moving to another house because the cyclone was blowing the tree’s down when I saw the tree Brock the brunch and my little cousin was about to get blown by the cyclone.Then I was watching the news the n.z weather report said that the cyclone going to end on Tuesday then my cousin came to take all of the stuff to the new house so there was no cyclone.

 NEXT MOST IMPORTANT POINT:Then my family came to help us take all of the stuff to the new house my uncle said to leave the Champlain here and take it tomorrow because it was windy and when we take it apart it gets blown then we have to ran and get it was hard work but it was windy and cold outside when I saw my dad came with the truck we took all of the stuff in the truck because it couldn't fit in the van then my dad said lets go then we went to the new house and the house looked nice but when we had to take the Champlain it was here so we took it apart.

 NEXT MOST IMPORTANT POINT: When I went with my cousin to take the Champlain to the new house when we took it apart the cyclone was blowing the Champlain parts away so I gathered the pieces together to put it in the truck I put the Champlain parts in the truck then I forgot the springs so I told my dad so we went to get it then we saw my little cousin bike so we took it to the new house when we got there we went to the supermarket to buy some meat and sausages and when we got back we were sleeping over their house.

 CONCLUSION: the next day on Monday we were having a BBQ and when we were playing we went to Kevin house because we need one more player to play rugby so we went to Kevin house and he had a puppy and it’s name was Ono and he was a bulldog and we told Kevin to come to our house to play touch and when he came my dad started to do the BBQ then a few second later my mum cousin said to go and get his shoes then I went to go and get it outside then my dad wanted to see the new puppy in kelvins house so i was doing the BBQ and my dad went to look at the puppy then one minute later my dad came back and he did the BBQ so I went and played rugby then my brother went to kelvin's house.then my dad said lets go home so I went to get my brother so when I got my brother my brother was at my cousins house taking a number 2 in the toilet so I went to my cousin house and my brother was eating the BBQ so as my dad and cousin and aunt house.when we finished eating we went home and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment