Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2014

The Boring Holiday

                                               Holiday recount


On the first day of the holidays when I woke up"I looked outside with horror to see rain on the first day of the holidays". I ran to the bathroom, the floor was wet and the tap was on so I turned off the tap, when I went to the kitchen it was messy when I ran to my mum’s bedroom she was asleep I ran to my sisters bedroom, she was asleep to so I was the only one awake so I started cleaning up . I started in the kitchen. I chucked all of the rubbish that was on the table. Six minute later I was exhausted from cleaning the kitchen when I was done I slowly walked towards my bedroom when I entered my room I felled asleep on the chair when I woke up. when I woke up I went to the kitchen and the kitchen was chaotic I was furious that the kitchen was smelly and disgusting I cleaned it all over again but it took me 1 hour to clean up the kitchen.

After I finished cleaning the kitchen I went to the bathroom to clean it when I was cleaning the kitchen I found my little siblings toys inside the bath I took it all out and started to clean the bathroom it was easy to clean. When I went to my room it was messy so  I rushed cleaning my room so I can go t o my rugby game and I was nearly done 3 minutes i finished cleaning my room so my couch came to my house and picked me up to go to my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment