Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Hala Cross Country



Cross Country Run  - writing



My Introduction



It was the schools cross country.My dad said to me “to try my best to came any place”.






Paragraph about:that i was so nervous i needed to go to the toilet
When it was the nine year old girls finished their run it was the 10 year old boys turn so I was so nervous I need to go to the toilet.when I ran I was not nervous so I capt running then a catch up to people.  







Paragraph about:that I catch up to bailie and i got beaten by bailie
Mr Burt said on your marks get set go.I sprinted it.Then I caught up to Bailie. Then Baillie caught up to me. Then I caught up to Bailie. Then bailie unite or mum or grandma then Bailie bate me so mose was catching up to me then I sprint it the I nelly catch up to Bailie.  








Paragraph about: When i finished my run
When I was finished my run I was accosted so I went to go and drink water and the water was warm so I said to the lady can I go and drink on the tap and she said no because mr burt said no one is allowed to drink on the tap so I was so tired I went to go and drink water on the tap a class.








Conclusion that makes my message clear:That Mr Burt said on your marks get set go
when i ran i was so tired that i couldn't run anymore so i tried my  best to not stop but then i did stop

No comments:

Post a Comment